Loire Valley 2016
Eight days, from Sancerre to Muscadet, of wines, castles and cuisine with friends!
Highlights of our week include:
- Ultra-quaint Sancerre, visiting the masters of the region including Didier Dagueneau, Vacheron, and Alphonse Mallot.
- Four days in heart of the valley with its breadth of wines. Vibrant Vouvray. Sensational Savennieres. Charming Chinon.
- Staying in a beautiful villa outside Tours, built in the 1700’s, but updated with the latest amentities.
- Exploring the stunning chateau of France’s monarchs.
- Whipping up delicacies in a cooking class; petting the goats responsible for the famous goat cheese of Sancerre.
- Two refreshing days by the sea, delving into the crisp, saline wines of Muscadet.
Dates: April 30- May 7, 2016
Location: Arrive & depart Paris. One night in Sancerre; 5 nights in a villa outside Tours; 2 nights in Muscadet
Cost: Approximately $3,600 pp/double occupancy. $400 single supplement.
Includes: Ground transportation, hotel rooms, all breakfasts, 5 dinners, 5 lunches, all winery visits, tastings, admission fees, etc. Airfare not included.
Deadline: $1,000 pp deposit due by November 1. Spots are first-come, first-served, so speak up!